Anyone who signs up for Leap gets one minute of free QPU access time. To continue with the Free Developer Access plan, you must agree to open-source any software that you develop using our tools in order to earn additional time. By providing your GitHub credentials, you earn additional QPU time each month.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- From What Countries Can I Access Leap?
- How Do I Manage Projects and Users in Leap?
- How Can I Change My Default and Currently Active Project?
- How Do I Add a New API Token or Profile to My Configuration File?
- Are Multiple Active QPUs Available through Leap?
- How Can I Get a New Activation Link?
- What Do I Get When I Sign Up for Leap?
- What Can I Do with a Minute of QPU Time?
- How Do I Get More Time?
- How Do I Log In to Leap?