This is where you start when you first sign up for Leap.
- One minute of QPU access time for one month.
- Access to Leap demos, interactive examples, software tools, and other resources.
Note that because the demos and interactive examples actually send problems to the QPU, you will need to change to the Developer Plan or upgrade your account to continue using these resources to their full extent after your first month.
- Access to Leap Community support.
After the end of your trial, you can continue to earn an additional minute per month by agreeing to open-source any software you develop using the QPU. To do so, provide your GitHub credentials within Leap.
- One minute of QPU access time per month. (Renews automatically.)
- Continued access to Leap demos, interactive examples, software tools, and other resources.
- Continued access to Leap Community support.
Commercial Access Plans
Expand your access to the QPU, starting at $2000 US/hour, with discounts for longer terms.
- One to five hours of QPU access time each month.
- Access to Leap community support and professional support services from D-Wave.
- No requirement to open-source code.
Individually tailored plans, with the amount of QPU access time and professional support that suits your needs. Ask about what we offer customers from Government, Research, and Academic sectors.
For more information, visit our Upgrade Plan page on the Leap dashboard.