Your workspaces are stored on Google Cloud Services. They continue to be available while you are actively using them, but are deleted after 21 days of inactivity, so it is good practice to commit and push your changes to GitHub if you want to preserve them. When a workspace is deleted you can just re-create it and pick up where you left off.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How Do I Know Which Project My Workspace Belongs To?
- How Does API Token Management Work in the Leap IDE?
- How Does the Leap IDE Know Which Project to Deduct Time From?
- How Can I Add Python Packages to the Leap IDE?
- How Do I Preview Formatted README.rst Files in the IDE?
- How Does Data Storage Work in the Leap IDE?
- What Is the Difference between a Workspace and the Leap IDE?
- How Is the Leap IDE Different from My Local Setup?
- Can I Import a File or Function from One Workspace into Another?
- How Can I Update My API Token, or Add New Tokens, to the Leap IDE?