Thank you for your interest in joining our development initiative to help fight COVID-19.
We are faced with a real problem that reaches around the world. Our hope is to bring together researchers across multiple disciplines to help find solutions to some of the problems raised by the COVID-19 epidemic.
As you can imagine, optimization is a useful approach to solving many of the challenges presented by COVID-19, from the problem of getting resources to people stuck in quarantine, to simulating protein folding, and beyond.
We are making available free Leap resources to help fight COVID-19. This includes time on our quantum processing units (QPUs) and hybrid solvers, as well as access to a wealth of other resources to help you get started, including our online integrated development environment (IDE), community discussion forums, learning materials, and more.
Currently, this special COVID-19 Leap access is offered to users in those countries where Leap access is already available.
- Visit our COVID-19 signup page to create an account: https://cloud.dwavesys.com/leap/signup/covid19/
- Users with existing Leap accounts can contribute to this effort by signing up for a COVID-19 Leap account with a second e-mail address.
Join the COVID-19 discussion in our community:
- Connect on COVID-19 Development provides a space to meet with others who have similar or complementary skill sets, to present or find a project you would like to work on, or to build a development group.
- Technical Discussion for COVID-19 Development provides a space to discuss details of your working project with other developers.
Sign up to check out our examples page:
- Each example has a link that opens it in the pre-built Leap IDE so you can run it on D-Wave QPUs and hybrid solvers, and start modifying it to suit your needs right away.
- Resources available in Leap: https://cloud.dwavesys.com/leap/resources
- Ocean Documentation: https://docs.ocean.dwavesys.com/en/stable/getting_started.html#gs
- Ocean Install Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPvKnT7dgEsuhec_yW9oxcZ6gg9SfRFFV
- Ocean Code Examples: https://github.com/dwave-examples
- Introduction to D-Wave and Quantum Annealing: https://docs.dwavesys.com/docs/latest/doc_getting_started.html
- Problem Solving Handbook: https://docs.dwavesys.com/docs/latest/doc_handbook.html
Thank you for your interest in working with D-Wave, our customers, and our partners to alleviate the stress caused by the burgeoning COVID-19 crisis.