Training Class: "D-Wave Quantum Programming" (Feb 19-20, Hanover MD)
Learn to program the D-Wave quantum computer in a classroom setting!
What: D-Wave Quantum Programming
When: February 20-21 2019
Where: Hanover MD
Registration link: https://dwavefeb2019.eventzilla.net
This lecture/lab format provides hands-on experience programming a D-Wave quantum computer system. The goal of this class is to expand attendees' understanding of quantum computing as implemented on the D-Wave system. Labs are integrated into each module; attendees will have access to a live system via Leap.
During class you will learn:
- About the hardware and software environment for a D-Wave quantum computer
- How to solve and think about problems on a D-Wave quantum computer
- Methods of programming a D-Wave quantum computer
- How to use tools and run problems on a live D-Wave quantum computing system
- About customer prototype applications and discuss your application ideas.