- Binary Quadratic Model
- The name given to the architecture of the D-Wave QPU which describes how the qubits connect.
- Each logical qubit, in the graph of the objective function, may be represented by one or more physical qubits. The process of mapping the logical qubits to physical qubits is known as embedding.
- Traditionally used in statistical mechanics. Variables are “spin up” (↑) and “spin down” (↓), states that correspond to +1 and −1 values. Relationships between the spins, represented by couplings, are correlations or anti-correlations.
- Minimum gap
- The minimum distance between the ground state and the first excited state throughout any point in the anneal.
- Objective function
- A mathematical expression of the energy of a system as a function of binary variables representing the qubits.
- Quantum processing unit
- Quadratic unconstrained binary optimization
- Solver Application Programming Interface
- A resource that runs a problem.
- Superconducting QUantum Interference Device
- Virtual Full Yield Chimera
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.