How can we help?
- What Is Leap?
- Leap and D-Wave Quantum Computers
- Leap Subscriptions
- Learning Resources
- Open-Source Software
- Leap Community
Try It Out
Frequently Asked Questions
About Hybrid Computing
- What Types of Hybrid Solvers Are Available?
- What Is the Difference between the Hybrid Solver Service (HSS) and dwave-hybrid?
- Why Do I Get Errors When I Try to Use the Hybrid Solver from My Local Setup?
- How Does the Hybrid Solver Service’s Performance Compare to Other Solvers?
- How Do the Hybrid and QPU Solvers Consume Time?
- How Do I Choose a Time Limit for the Hybrid Solver?
About the Problem Inspector
About the Leap IDE
- How Do I Know Which Project My Workspace Belongs To?
- How Does API Token Management Work in the Leap IDE?
- How Does the Leap IDE Know Which Project to Deduct Time From?
- How Can I Add Python Packages to the Leap IDE?
- How Do I Preview Formatted README.md Files in the IDE?
- How Does Data Storage Work in the Leap IDE?
About Open-Source Tools
- When Would Results Benefit from Having a Longer Anneal Time?
- Tell Me about Spin Reversal Transforms (SRTs)
- Which Solver/Sampler Should I Use?
- How Can I Learn How to Program for the QPU?
- What Is a Binary Quadratic Model (BQM)?
- What Is the Ising Model?
About Quantum Annealing
About the D-Wave Quantum Computer
- How Many Qubits Do D-Wave Quantum Computers Have?
- How Cold Is It?
- What Is the Zephyr Topology?
- What Is the Pegasus Topology?
- Is It Really Quantum?
- What Is the QPU’s Operating Environment?
- From What Countries Can I Access Leap?
- How Do I Manage Projects and Users in Leap?
- How Can I Change My Default and Currently Active Project?
- How Do I Add a New API Token or Profile to My Configuration File?
- Are Multiple Active QPUs Available through Leap?
- How Can I Get a New Activation Link?
About Accessing Solvers by Region
New Features in Leap
- Leap Admin Supports Seat-based Projects
- Leap Access Expanded to Israel
- Enhanced Jupyter Notebook Experience
- Leap CQM Hybrid Solver Supports Variables of Type Real
- Additional D-Wave Quantum Computer in North America
- Enhanced Leap Admin View of Solver-Access Time
Details of the QPUs Available through Leap
- QPU-Specific Physical Properties
- DW_2000Q_6 and DW_2000Q_VFYC_6 QPU Solvers to Be Decommissioned
- Advantage_system3.2 Retired
- Solver Retirement - Advantage_system1.1
- Why Do Solvers Come and Go?
- QPU-Specific Anneal Schedules