Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to common questions you might have using Leap.
- How do I preview formatted README.rst files in the IDE?
- How does data storage work in the Leap IDE?
- What is the difference between a workspace and the Leap IDE?
- How is the Leap IDE different from my local setup?
- Can I import a file or function from one workspace into another?
- How can I update my API token, or add new tokens, to the Leap IDE?
- How Many Qubits does the D-Wave 2000Q Have?
- How Cold is It?
- Is It Really Quantum?
- What is the QPU's Operating Environment?
- What is the Solver API (SAPI)?
- Why is the QPU Unavailable Sometimes?
- Are Multiple Active QPUs Available Through Leap?
- How Can I Get a New Activation Link?
- What Do I Get When I Sign Up for Leap?
- What Can I Do With a Minute of QPU Time?
- How Do I Get More Time?
- How Do I Log in to Leap?