Release date: 2020-12-02
This release introduces multiple-project support in Leap. If you are in more than one project, you can now:
- See project-specific information on your Leap dashboard. This includes the:
- Amount of solver access time that you have remaining in the current period for the project
- Amount of time used so far
- Solvers available in the project
- Project-specific API token used to connect to these solvers
- List of problems submitted for the project
- Enjoy automatic token updating in the Leap IDE
- See the active project for each workspace in your IDE Workspace
Now when you log in to Leap you always have an active project. If you have access to more than one project, the active project is shown on your dashboard. It can be changed by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the dashboard. If you are only in one project you will not see any changes in Leap.
Any new workspaces you create are pinned to the active project. That means that the API token for the pinned project is automatically pulled into the workspace. If you have previously set the DWAVE_API_TOKEN environment variable we recommend that you delete it so as not to interfere with the automatic token updating system. For more information on how to do this check out How does API token management work in the Leap IDE?
To learn more about these changes see: